Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday morning updates

A couple of updates on this blustery Tuesday morning:
  • Political paper count: So far, I've gotten two direct mail pieces from each campaign/campaign symapthizers. Frankly, I'm surprised that it's so low, but we do have another week until the Indiana primaries.
  • Buy nothing challenge: Not so good. There's buying stuff to buy stuff, and there's buying stuff to replace stuff. And, honestly, as a new mom, I still have to fit into clothes for work (and things have shifted).
  • CSAs: I'm counting the days until our CSA kicks off. I also learned that Mallow Run Winery on the south side of Indianapolis (Center Grove area) is starting a CSA this year. It appears to have more than produce and will include occasional meats, eggs, baked goods and more.

No comments: