Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Possibly the coolest green bag ever

Reusable shopping bags are everywhere these days. It seems like every store is trying to make a buck with bags with their branding on it.

Generally, I try to avoid paying for other people's advertising, but I have really become interested in using reusable grocery bags as part of my daily living.

I recently found my exception to the rule. Trader Joe's offers fun surfer-themed reusable grocery bags that I just had to snatch up! And for only $1.

The only downside is that these bags take more space than the cloth ones I've found at the local grocery stores, and they don't compact as well. But they are fun and eye-catching, and remembering they're there is the first step to using them and eliminating just a few plastic bags.

No comments: