Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Starting fresh.

I could write about new year's resolutions. But really, this is about resolutions for living my life the way I'm supposed to.

I got a bit of surprising news from my doctor today. Let's just call it a warning shot. But a very stern warning at that.

So it's time for me to dust things off and take my life seriously again. After all, if Mom ain't healthy, she ain't happy.

Keeping it simple - and real:
  • 5 fruits and veggies a day. It's easy for me to slide, so my focus is on getting 5. (And yes, that means I'm re-upping my Grean Bean Delivery schedule, regardless of my husband's wish for me to put it on hold.)
  • Exercise 30 minutes a day - 4 times a week.
  • Taking my diabetes a bit more seriously. That means some personal problem solving but I will get there!
How are your goals progressing for the new year?

No comments: